- Hang your Jhoi Broom up by its loop to keep the bristles from bending.
- Dust might fall from the bristles on the first few uses. The dust is a part of the grass flowers and can be swept up along with trash or it can be gently shaken out before use.
- Some of the bristles might break off as the broom adapts to your sweep strokes.
- To clean its bristles, shake Jhoi Broom gently over a trash can.
- To clean the handle, wipe with a moist towel.
- To deep clean the bristles, mix a little bit of dish soap with water, spray the bristles with the mixture, then rinse the bristles with warm water. Lay flat to dry.
- Brooms are individually crafted so there might be slight variations.
- Please avoid soaking the broom in water for a long period of time as the natural grass might deteriorate.
- Please keep Jhoi Broom away from fire, heat and flammable materials as it is made of 100% grass and vines.