What is Jhoi Broom?
- Jhoi Broom is named to imitate the Vietnamese word for broom - "chổi” (pronounced JOI) and to represent the joy we hope our customers will have when they use our brooms.
- Designed to be used one-handed in gentle, continuous movements.
- Soft pliable bristles seamlessly adapt to your posture, sweep strokes, and floors.
- The bristles swirl and curve as you sweep, cleaning the floor, corners, and edges at the same time.
- Reaches underneath furniture, cabinets, and appliances, circles around furniture legs, and even sweeps cushions.
- Bristles are thick enough to pick up fine dust, sand and pet hair, nimble enough to reach into corners and edges, light enough to reach cobwebs on the ceiling, yet strong enough to gather small toys and other objects.